-   -   Excel through email (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165568-excel-through-email.html)

Dbeno

Excel through email

If I opened a spreadsheet that was attached to an email and then clicked on
the save icon where would I find those spreadsheets again??? Please help I
spent three hours on a project and can't find it.

Pete_UK

Excel through email

You will probably find it in ...\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\ and then in some sub-directory of that.

From Windows Start button, you can always do a Search for *.xls giving

date (and time) values in the Advanced Search box.

In future, always save the attachment first before working on it, and
then you know where it is.

Hope this helps.

Pete