-   -   Excel 2007; problems with Excel macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165563-excel-2007%3B-problems-excel-macros.html)

Tom

Excel 2007; problems with Excel macros

Hello

I'm working with Excel 2007, german version. I'd like to open my Excel files
which I have written with older Excel versions but all Excel files with
macros generates the following error:

"Diese Arbeitsmappe hat ihr VBA Projekt, alle ActiveX-Steuerelemente und
alle anderen programmierbaren Elemente verloren"

or in english:

"This workbook lost the VBA project, all ActiveX-controls and all other
programmable objects."

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this issue?

Tom

Jim Rech[_2_]

Excel 2007; problems with Excel macros

See my reply in microsoft.public.excel.