-   -   How do you change the number of undo's in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165540-how-do-you-change-number-undos-excel.html)

Jerry[_4_]

How do you change the number of undo's in excel

--
Jerry

Dave Peterson

How do you change the number of undo's in excel

xl2k and above
XL: How to Modify the Number of Undo Levels
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211922

xl97
XL97: How to Modify the Number of Undo Levels
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=162944

Jerry wrote:

--
Jerry

--

Dave Peterson

Jerry[_4_]

How do you change the number of undo's in excel

Office Professional 2003 - Sorry
--
Jerry

Jerry wrote:

--
Jerry

--

Dave Peterson

Jerry[_4_]

How do you change the number of undo's in excel

I searched the entire registry for the command:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\E xcel\Options
in the first article you referneced and it was not found. My Excel only
allows 1 undo!
--
Jerry

Jerry wrote:

--
Jerry

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

How do you change the number of undo's in excel

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\E xcel\Options is not a
"command".

It is a subkey

Just open the Registry using StartRun regedit

Click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER and follow the path by expanding.

When into the Options section, you must create the DWORD and value as explained
in steps 4-6

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP