-   -   How to disable the Macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165539-how-disable-macro.html)

Eric

How to disable the Macro?

I have created a macro for excel once, but I delete them already, whenever I
open the excel file, it must pop up the message for opening or closing the
macro.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to disable this macro pop up?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

Dave Peterson

How to disable the Macro?