-   -   simple but hard question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165513-simple-but-hard-question.html)

Wu

simple but hard question

I write a marco, go to paricular cell like " range("A1").select "
it is work.

But now I just know the row and column of the cell ( row 3, column 4), how
can I
use these information to write in marco to go to the cell.

Another question is : If the row and column of the cell is variable, how to
write in marco?

JMB

simple but hard question

Cells(3,4).Select
or
Cells(x, y).Select
where x and y are your row and column variables