-   -   Payroll Calculator Excel 97 or later - what figures to use? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165418-payroll-calculator-excel-97-later-what-figures-use.html)

Swoosh

Payroll Calculator Excel 97 or later - what figures to use?

I am new to excel. I downloaded the Payroll Calculator
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101444811033
to use for paying my 2 employees.
my question is: what do I input for the State Tax, Federal Income Tax, ...etc?
Thank you.

Texas Aggie

Payroll Calculator Excel 97 or later - what figures to use?

I believe that you put the Federal Rate in the cell and it calculates it for
you. Here are the rates for 2007

http://www.irs.gov/formspubs/article...164272,00.html

--
If this reply was helpful, please indicate that your question has been
answered to help others find anwsers to similar questions.

www.silverbirddesigns.com

Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2009