-   -   How do you Concactenate Fields in Excel??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165382-how-do-you-concactenate-fields-excel.html)

TotallyConfused

How do you Concactenate Fields in Excel???

Can someone please tell me how to concactenate fields in Excel?

claude jerry

How do you Concactenate Fields in Excel???

Try this eg.
A1 = Red
B1 = Apple

Type the following in C1 =A1&B1

you get RedApple

if you want a Space in between the two words type this in C1 =A1&" "&B1

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

Can someone please tell me how to concactenate fields in Excel?

TotallyConfused

How do you Concactenate Fields in Excel???

Thank you so much. This forum is very much appreciated.