-   -   Opening an Office 2007 Excel file in Office 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165337-opening-office-2007-excel-file-office-2003-a.html)

charstachura

Opening an Office 2007 Excel file in Office 2003

I have Office 2003. A client sent an Excel file created with Office 2007 that
I cannot open using Office 2003. How do I sovle this problem without
purchasing Office 2007 and without contacting the client to save the file in
a differnet format?
--
charlene stachura

Peo Sjoblom

Opening an Office 2007 Excel file in Office 2003

You can download this

Peo Sjoblom