-   -   How do I write a conditional "IF" statement to color a group of ce (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165330-how-do-i-write-conditional-if-statement-color-group-ce.html)

mulehead

How do I write a conditional "IF" statement to color a group of ce

What is the syntax to write a conditional statement to color a group of cells
red if larger than 50, yellow if between 50 & 20, and green if less than 20?

Bob I

How do I write a conditional "IF" statement to color a groupof ce

What about exactly 50 or exactly 20?

mulehead wrote:

What is the syntax to write a conditional statement to color a group of cells
red if larger than 50, yellow if between 50 & 20, and green if less than 20?

Mike H

How do I write a conditional "IF" statement to color a group of ce

Hi,

use conditional formatting. Select your group of cells then:-

Format|Conditional format
select cell value is|less than = to 20 and select a colour
Click add for your second and third conditions.

Mike