-   -   how do i import data from excel, sort it then that information is. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16522-how-do-i-import-data-excel-sort-then-information.html)

jaxx

how do i import data from excel, sort it then that information is.

i need to import data from a table in an excel worksheet, sort it and filter
out the information i need before it enters that information into a different
worksheet. Ive tried using the external database but i think this only
enables me to import from an external sorce such as access. Does anyone have
any ideas how i can do this pls?

Peo Sjoblom

Database query allows import from Excel, double click Excel files* when
given the option

Peo Sjoblom

"jaxx" wrote in message
i need to import data from a table in an excel worksheet, sort it and

filter
out the information i need before it enters that information into a

different
worksheet. Ive tried using the external database but i think this only
enables me to import from an external sorce such as access. Does anyone

have
any ideas how i can do this pls?

jaxx

The problem is when i try this i get the answer SYNTAX ERROR in FROM CLAUSE
- i dont know what this means