-   -   Top 10 autoshow in PivotTables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165203-top-10-autoshow-pivottables.html)

watkincm

Top 10 autoshow in PivotTables

I should like to display the top 20 performers by region in my pivot table by
using a page field (or other workable mechanism)- is that possible?
I need the pivot to show all (100%) of the contibutors in its normal state,
but then, by selecting the pagefield see only those top 20 contributors per
region...

Thanks
Mike Watkins

Nico

Top 10 autoshow in PivotTables

Sort descending then filter in the pivot