-   -   Conditional Format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165184-conditional-format.html)

juanpablo

Conditional Format

Hello,

Is it possible to generate conditional format for cells greater than other
cell in 20%?

Thanks

JPG

Peo Sjoblom

Conditional Format

use formula is

=A2-$B$220%*$B$2

or

=A21.2*$B$2

Peo Sjoblom

"juanpablo" wrote in message
Hello,

Is it possible to generate conditional format for cells greater than other
cell in 20%?

Thanks

JPG

Texas Aggie

Conditional Format

If I understand you correctly you want a Conditional Format that will
highlight any number that is greater than or equal to 20% larger than a
number in a cell

Format Conditional Format

Cell Value Is | greater than or equal to |

=$A$1+($A$1*20%)

hope that helps

--
If this reply was helpful, please indicate that your question has been
answered to help others find anwsers to similar questions.

www.silverbirddesigns.com

Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2009

"juanpablo" wrote:

Hello,

Is it possible to generate conditional format for cells greater than other
cell in 20%?

Thanks

JPG

juanpablo

Conditional Format

Great Thanks,

And if I want to format yellow if value less than 20%, if difference is
higher than 20% then background red.

Thanks a lot guys.

JP