-   -   excel pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165137-excel-pages.html)

confused officer

excel pages

I have done 12 sheets in one excel worksheet but when I go to print one sheet
won't print as big as the other sheets. And I've checked all the page setup
and margine and made sure they're the same size. Now I'm lost.

JLatham

excel pages

Did you check that the 'scaling' is set to the same as the others in the Page
Setup screen, [Page] tab?

On the "odd" sheet, is there the same amount of information, i.e. do you use
the same rows/columns as the others?