-   -   How to copy comment box to other cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165117-how-copy-comment-box-other-cells.html)

Cynthia

How to copy comment box to other cells

I inserted a comment box in a cell. I want to copy the entire comment box
and copy to other cells instead of doing:

Right click
Insert comment
Copy text into the comment box

Max

How to copy comment box to other cells

Copy the cell with the comment, then select the other cells and do a paste
special check "Comments" OK.

Option above is available in xl2003 (my ver)
--
Max
Singapore
"CYNTHIA" wrote:
I inserted a comment box in a cell. I want to copy the entire comment box
and copy to other cells instead of doing:

Right click
Insert comment
Copy text into the comment box

Cynthia

How to copy comment box to other cells

Thanks Max it worked!

"CYNTHIA" wrote:
I inserted a comment box in a cell. I want to copy the entire comment box
and copy to other cells instead of doing:

Right click
Insert comment
Copy text into the comment box

Max