-   -   How do I convert database to Apple format? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165028-how-do-i-convert-database-apple-format.html)

Novice User

How do I convert database to Apple format?

I'm trying to send an excel database from my PC to my friend's Mac computer.
He can't open it. How do I convert it to an apple format so he can open the
file?

Tyro[_2_]

How do I convert database to Apple format?

Excel does not have databases.

"Novice User" <Novice wrote in message
I'm trying to send an excel database from my PC to my friend's Mac
computer.
He can't open it. How do I convert it to an apple format so he can open
the
file?

Novice User[_2_]

How do I convert database to Apple format?

I guess I must mean a spreadsheet. See, I really am a novice. I did a NY
Press and Media List spreadsheet on my PC, but my producer has a Mac and
can't open it. I need to convert it so it will open on his computer. He can't
seem to do it on his end.

"Tyro" wrote:

Excel does not have databases.

"Novice User" <Novice wrote in message
I'm trying to send an excel database from my PC to my friend's Mac
computer.
He can't open it. How do I convert it to an apple format so he can open
the
file?

Bob I

How do I convert database to Apple format?

Maybe you can ask the "producer" what version of Excel he has and what
file types he can open!