-   -   How do I change highlight color of selected cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165014-how-do-i-change-highlight-color-selected-cells.html)

Suz

How do I change highlight color of selected cells

How do I change highlight color of selected cells? Not chang the cell color,
just make it easier to see what cells have been selected. The default color
in Excel 2003 is a very light color, so when I select cells, it is very hard
to see which cells are selected.

Jim Thomlinson

How do I change highlight color of selected cells

Check out this link...

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Suz" wrote:

How do I change highlight color of selected cells? Not chang the cell color,
just make it easier to see what cells have been selected. The default color
in Excel 2003 is a very light color, so when I select cells, it is very hard
to see which cells are selected.

Gord Dibben

How do I change highlight color of selected cells

I have heard about this with Excel 2007 but not 2003.

See Jim's suggestion.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP