-   -   Conditional format based off of a logical if statement (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/164959-conditional-format-based-off-logical-if-statement.html)

cyndi

Conditional format based off of a logical if statement

hello,
I need cell H5 to turn red, if I5="y" and H5 is less than 90 days from today
date. I could get it to work for the =i5="y" but I cant seem to get the
second piece to work,(=H5-today()<91) I tired it as a second condition and
also trying to put it all as one condition. Any suggestions. I am using
Exel 03
Thanks

Jim Thomlinson

Conditional format based off of a logical if statement

You want to use an AND statement something like this...

=and(i5="y", H5-today()<91)
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"cyndi" wrote:

hello,
I need cell H5 to turn red, if I5="y" and H5 is less than 90 days from today
date. I could get it to work for the =i5="y" but I cant seem to get the
second piece to work,(=H5-today()<91) I tired it as a second condition and
also trying to put it all as one condition. Any suggestions. I am using
Exel 03
Thanks

pinmaster

Conditional format based off of a logical if statement

Hi,

Try something like this:

=AND(I5="yes",H5-TODAY()<=90)

HTH
Jean-Guy

"cyndi" wrote:

hello,
I need cell H5 to turn red, if I5="y" and H5 is less than 90 days from today
date. I could get it to work for the =i5="y" but I cant seem to get the
second piece to work,(=H5-today()<91) I tired it as a second condition and
also trying to put it all as one condition. Any suggestions. I am using
Exel 03
Thanks

cyndi

Conditional format based off of a logical if statement

you guys are the best, it worked, figures I was just putting the and in the
wrong place!! Thank for all your help!

"pinmaster" wrote:

Hi,

Try something like this: