-   -   Writing the name in toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/164908-writing-name-toolbar.html)

Jithu

Writing the name in toolbar

Hi Friends,

Can someone help in writing my team's name in the excel?

The name should come inside the border. (In excel, below the sheet tab, you
can always see a command "READY".) i want to display the name near to the
text "READY"..(making more clear - if you right click the mentioned space you
can select count, sum, average etc)

Thanks in advance for your time

Jithu

Niek Otten

Writing the name in toolbar

Hi Jithu

Application.statusbar = "MyTeamName"

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Jithu" wrote in message ...
| Hi Friends,
|
| Can someone help in writing my team's name in the excel?
|
| The name should come inside the border. (In excel, below the sheet tab, you
| can always see a command "READY".) i want to display the name near to the
| text "READY"..(making more clear - if you right click the mentioned space you
| can select count, sum, average etc)
|
| Thanks in advance for your time
|
| Jithu

Gord Dibben

Writing the name in toolbar

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.StatusBar = "MyTeamName"

Application.StatusBar = ""
End Sub

Placed in Thisworkbook module.

You could alternatively place MyTeamName in the Title Bar at top of Window.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveWindow.Caption = "MyTeamName"

ActiveWindow.Caption = ""
End Sub