-   -   Histograms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/164887-histograms.html)

Green Jigsaw

Histograms

Could someone please tell me what category in Excel 2000 histograms are
under...I'm very confused. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Andy Pope

Histograms

Hi,

You need to install the Analysis Toolpak add-in.
Once installed the menu item Tools Data Analysis... will display a dialog
box from which you can select Histogram.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel