-   -   Wat formula to use to input "000" as 3 zeros in a cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/164880-wat-formula-use-input-000-3-zeros-cell.html)

Byron

Wat formula to use to input "000" as 3 zeros in a cell?

Hi anyone kind enuf to help me? I am trying to get excelt to recognise an
input "000" (3 zeros) so that my other formula can pick these 3 zero up and
process them with the mid(x,x) formula etc.
Thanks

JMB

Wat formula to use to input "000" as 3 zeros in a cell?

You could pre-format the cell as text unless you have dependent formulae that
require this input to be formatted as numeric.