-   -   how do I fix printing-able to see as preview, but print out blank (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/164774-how-do-i-fix-printing-able-see-preview-but-print-out-blank.html)

Zum

how do I fix printing-able to see as preview, but print out blank

Using Excel 2007.
I have an excel spread sheet - when I need to print out, every page comes
out blank, literally white papers are coming out from printer. however if I
see a chart as "preview", the chart shows everything. We recently upgraded
to Excel 2007 from 2003. I didn't have this kind of trouble when I was using
Microsoft Excel 2003. I checked printing setting and everything. How do I
fix it?