-   -   can only open in read only after my pc crashed when the file was o (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/164606-can-only-open-read-only-after-my-pc-crashed-when-file-o.html)

BWAnnie

can only open in read only after my pc crashed when the file was o

File on a network share - states that it is being used by another user but it
isn't

dlw

can only open in read only after my pc crashed when the file was o

the only way I have found around that is to re-boot the server the share is on.

"BWAnnie" wrote:

File on a network share - states that it is being used by another user but it
isn't

BWAnnie

can only open in read only after my pc crashed when the file w

I figured as much grrrrrrrrr