-   -   can I sort the order of sheets in a book? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/164553-can-i-sort-order-sheets-book.html)

The Life Coach

can I sort the order of sheets in a book?

I have a series of invoices (over 40) on seperate pages in an excel workbook
- can I sort the sheets into a different order based on a common field in all
sheets?

i.e. the date of the first invoice or the largest amount outstanding etc?

Many thanks to all of you.

Andy
--
When would now be a good time to change?

Gary''s Student

can I sort the order of sheets in a book?

See:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.aspx

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200753