-   -   Creating a format for filling which is multi page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/164517-creating-format-filling-multi-page.html)

NSNR

Creating a format for filling which is multi page

I have a format for Bill of Materials with standard header & footer appearing
in every page. This I had created in MS word. The body of this format keeps
increasing w.r.t. the matter bu the outer boundary/format remains same except
being a multi page document.

Now i want to redesign this in excel so that soring the materials w.r.t
type-no & quantity, to obtain consolidated list is easier in Excel than in MS
word.
but in excel since the columns can be streched/ changed, I feel there is
some problem.

Can anybody suggest me in this regard.

Regards

NSNR--
reply to my posts are welcome

Aqib Rizvi[_2_]

Creating a format for filling which is multi page

When you copy a Word table in Excel, the cells in Excel are formatting
as 'Wrap Text'. If the problem is related to text wrapping, you can
highlight relevant column and then turn off this wrapping (Format,
Cells, Allignment, uncheck Wrap Text).

AQIB RIZVI