-   -   calculation in a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/164497-calculation-worksheet.html)

yshridhar

calculation in a worksheet

Hello everybody
Is there any way to disable calculation of a particular sheet in a
workbook? I would like the calculation option for the workbook to be
automatic.
With regars
Sridhar

Zone[_3_]

calculation in a worksheet

You can do it the other way around. Set the calculation to manual, then
calculate range(s) in the sheet like this:
Sub Test()
Range("c1:c85").Calculate
End Sub
HTH, James
"yshridhar" wrote in message
Hello everybody
Is there any way to disable calculation of a particular sheet in a
workbook? I would like the calculation option for the workbook to be
automatic.
With regars
Sridhar

RagDyeR