-   -   Close a tool bar? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/164418-close-tool-bar.html)

MCrider

Close a tool bar?

In Excel 2003, somehow I inserted something that looks like a 4 line tool
bar that wants URL and ? to send via the internet. How do I close these 4
lines near the top of my worksheet. Text says " send this sheet"

Thank you,

Ron de Bruin

Close a tool bar?

Hi MCrider

Press the E-Mail button in the menubar again next to the Print button and then save the file

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"MCrider" wrote in message ...
In Excel 2003, somehow I inserted something that looks like a 4 line tool
bar that wants URL and ? to send via the internet. How do I close these 4
lines near the top of my worksheet. Text says " send this sheet"

Thank you,

Bob I

Close a tool bar?

Sounds like Send to: Mail recipient. Just close the sheet.