-   -   Tab Names II (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16437-tab-names-ii.html)

JohnUK

Tab Names II

Thanks to Bob Phillips and Jim May for their answers to
my last Post

I now need to go a step further - Once the names of the
tabs have been changed, I need a code that can reset the
tab names back to how they were. The problem I have is
that when I run the macro to change the names back, the
macro now doesn't recognise the new names and comes up
with an error message.

I guess it just needs a code that can jump to the next
tab regardless of what it's called - changes it - then
jumps to the next tab and so on.

The workbook has 40 sheets/Tabs, but I only need the
second half (20 sheets) to do its job

Thanks
John

Don Guillett

You probably should have stayed in the original thread but you could put the
prior name in another cell or a list somewhere or an array and then use
that.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software