-   -   Linking workbooks in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/164138-linking-workbooks-excel.html)

A. Johnson

Linking workbooks in Excel

I have three workbooks that I need to use for updated information, I have the
main one which will be my source file and two additional files that will
share some of the information in the source file. I am having problems
linking these three workbooks so I can update my equipment as it comes in,
each destination will also have other information to be added but not linked.

I hope i have explained this properly. I have been able to link one cell
but not a range of cells which is what I need for example, columns b-h in my
source and c-j in each of my destination files.
Thank you for any help in this matter.