-   -   Excel 2007 questions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/163786-excel-2007-questions.html)

Otto Moehrbach

Excel 2007 questions

Is there a newsgroup or site where a new 2007 user can ask the many, many
questions that a new user has?
Trying to use the Help system is akin to plowing concrete. Very
frustrating.
I don't want to tie-up any of the usual Excel newsgroups I and others
utilize to get help with "real" problems. Thanks for your time. Otto

Jon Peltier

Excel 2007 questions

Otto -

These newsgroups are appropriate for these questions.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions