-   -   percentages converted to proportions in graph's data table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/163639-percentages-converted-proportions-graphs-data-table.html)

Chuck Spector

percentages converted to proportions in graph's data table

I've created a bar chart , which includes the data table. Values in the data
table are in form of percentages (as were the raw data from which the graph
was constructed). However, when I cut and past the graph into a new Excel
workbook and close the original Excel workbook containing the raw data, the
values in the graph's data table are converted to proportions. For the life
of me, I can't find how to prevent this from happening. (The problem occurs
in Office 2007 as well as in the earlier version of Excel.)