-   -   How to apply frequency? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/163588-how-apply-frequency.html)

Eric

How to apply frequency?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to apply frequency function?

I get two tables and would like to find the frequency from two tables.
=Frequency(table 1 & table 2, table 1 & table 2)

Does anyone have any suggestions whether the function frequency can apply
from two different tables or not?
Thank in advance for any suggestions
Eric

T. Valko

How to apply frequency?

You can do something like this:

=FREQUENCY((A1:A5,B1:B5),(E1:E3,F1:F3))

But you have to make sure the bins are in the proper sequence or you'll get
incorrect results.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP