-   -   Small Business.. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/163405-small-business.html)

Small business needs help.[_2_]

Small Business..

I have a formatted excell sheet with 3 columbs of #s I want to increase all
by 10% without doing individual cell.

Pete_UK

Small Business..

Choose a blank cell somewhere and enter 1.1 in that cell (equivalent
to 110%). Select the cell and <copy, then highlight the three columns
of numbers and Edit | Paste Special | Values (check) | Multiply
(check) | OK then <Esc.

You can delete the 1.1 from the first cell.

Hope this helps.

Pete