-   -   Increase values on formattted sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/163404-increase-values-formattted-sheet.html)

Small business needs help.

Increase values on formattted sheet

I have received a formatted excell sheet of values. All we want to do is
increase all values by 10%. Can't seem to find the direction to do so. Please
help. (New user).

Peo Sjoblom

Increase values on formattted sheet

1. Make a backup of the file

2. put 1.1 in an empty cell, format it the same way as the values you want
to increase

3. copy the cell with 1.1

4. Paste special and select multiply

Peo Sjoblom

"Small business needs help." <Small business needs
wrote in message
I have received a formatted excell sheet of values. All we want to do is
increase all values by 10%. Can't seem to find the direction to do so.
Please
help. (New user).

Small business needs help.[_2_]

Increase values on formattted sheet

Thank You Peo, you saved my day. Probably have of evening too.

"Small business needs help." wrote:

I have received a formatted excell sheet of values. All we want to do is
increase all values by 10%. Can't seem to find the direction to do so. Please
help. (New user).

Pete_UK

Increase values on formattted sheet

Ah!

I got to your other post first and answered that, not knowing that you
already had an answer here. Please do not multi-post in future.

Pete

On Oct 24, 11:39 pm, Small business needs help.
m wrote:
Thank You Peo, you saved my day. Probably have of evening too.

"Small business needs help." wrote:

I have received a formatted excell sheet of values. All we want to do is
increase all values by 10%. Can't seem to find the direction to do so. Please
help. (New user).- Hide quoted text -