-   -   PivotTable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/163348-pivottable.html)

Farhad

PivotTable

Hi All,

I have a PivotTable and i need to add daily information to my datasheet and
i want to know that how can i refresh the pivotTable with new data.

any help would be appriciated.

Thanks,
--
Farhad Hodjat

Roger Govier[_3_]

PivotTable

Hi

Depending upon your version of Excel, there may be different alternatives.
If you are using Excel 2003, then place your cursor in a cell of your data
sourceDataList
This will create a dynamic range which can the be used as the source for the
Pivot Table.

In Excel 2007, again choose a cell in your Data sourceInsert tabInsert
Table.
Again this will give a dynamic table that will be the source for the Pivot
Table.

The following will work for any version of Excel
InsertNameDefine
Name MyData
Refers to =OFFSET($A$1,0,0,COUNTA($A;$A),COUNTA($1:$1))

Right click on your Pivot TablePivot WizardbackSource=MyData

As you add more rows to your source data, they will automatically be
included within the Pivot Table.

--
Regards
Roger Govier