-   -   Excel 2002 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/163307-excel-2002-a.html)

Adele

Excel 2002

Hi,

Please could you advise if it is possible to set up alerts in a workbook by
date?

Thank you,

Adele

--
Adele

Chip Pearson

Excel 2002

It is probably possible, but it depends on what you mean by "set up alerts",
where the test dates would be stored and how/when you want these alerts to
be configured. In other words, you question is much to vague. Please provide
more details about what you want to accomplish.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Adele" wrote in message

Please could you advise if it is possible to set up alerts in a workbook
by
date?

Thank you,

Adele

--
Adele

Adele

Excel 2002

Hi Chip,

Thank you for your response & apologies for not giving enough information!

Basically, I am trying to set up a spreadsheet which lists certificates by
person but each year these expire at different times, what I would like is an
alert set into the spreadsheet to confirm when these are up for renewal,
maybe 1 month previous? So when going into the spreadsheet it would alert me
to the renewal date?

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,

Adele
--
Adele