-   -   How can I find out where data in piviot table comes from (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/163298-how-can-i-find-out-where-data-piviot-table-comes.html)

kristall

How can I find out where data in piviot table comes from

In a public folder in my company is an excel sheet whit an pivot table. I
need to find the data behind it.

Roger Govier[_3_]

How can I find out where data in piviot table comes from

Hi

Right click on PTPT Wizardback you will see the source location for the
PT.

Alternatively, double click on the Grand Total field of the PT, and a new
sheet will be created with a copy of the source data from the Pivot Cache.
--
Regards
Roger Govier