-   -   Vacation Tracking Template (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/163232-vacation-tracking-template.html)

Pamela S.

Vacation Tracking Template

I've downloaded this template (Excel 2002). When inserting new cells into
the "Total" worksheet, shouldn't it create them on the following worksheets
(Jan-Dec). It did this for my first three, but nothing after.

What can I do? I don't even know what this is called and how it works! Help!

Gord Dibben

Vacation Tracking Template

Pamela

Always a good idea to post the URL for the template you downloaded.

There are many vacation and absence tracking templates.

Which one did you download?

If I know, I could have a look.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP