-   -   column headings (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/163074-column-headings.html)

Pammy

column headings

Is there a way to print column headings? I have columns a-pp and I would
like to print just the headings listed one under the other. I will need this
in several spreadsheets and this would be helpful just to print a list of the
headings without having to scroll over to the right to view them.

Thanks,

Kevin B

column headings

Copy the entire heading row and then move to a blank worksheet and click EDIT
in the menu, select PASTE SPECIAL and check the TRANSPOSE check box to place
all of your headings in a single column.

--
Kevin Backmann

"Pammy" wrote:

Is there a way to print column headings? I have columns a-pp and I would
like to print just the headings listed one under the other. I will need this
in several spreadsheets and this would be helpful just to print a list of the
headings without having to scroll over to the right to view them.

Thanks,

Dave Peterson

column headings

So your column headings are in A1:PP1