-   -   Conditional format a pivot table in 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/163012-conditional-format-pivot-table-2007-a.html)

Steve

Conditional format a pivot table in 2007

We have working in 2003 conditional formating of complete columns which span
a pivot table. In 2007 this has stopped working, when checking what's
happening, we can see that the range the conditional format covers is altered
as the table is refreshed. The documentation i can find states that your cant
conditional format a pivot table in 2003 but you can in 2007 but this seems
the other way around to me.

Has anyone had any luck?

Steve