-   -   Personal Macro workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/162782-personal-macro-workbook.html)

BillD

Personal Macro workbook

How do I open or how do I create the Personal Macro workbook?

Kevin B

Personal Macro workbook

When you record a macro you specify that you want to store in the
Personal.xls file. This file opens automatically when an Excel session is
started and you can view it by clicking on WINDOW in the menu and selecting
UNHIDE, then select PERSONAL.xls from the list & click OK.
--
Kevin Backmann

"BillD" wrote:

How do I open or how do I create the Personal Macro workbook?

BillD

Personal Macro workbook

Thanks Kevin