-   -   How do I use excel to create process flow diagrams? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/162774-how-do-i-use-excel-create-process-flow-diagrams.html)

BD1

How do I use excel to create process flow diagrams?

I've been told that excel is a good tool to use for producing flow diagrams
if you dont have access to visio?

Bob I

How do I use excel to create process flow diagrams?

I wouldn't call it a "good tool", but you can turn on the drawing
toolbar, pick Autoshapes, Flowchart, and then draw what you want.

BD1 wrote:

I've been told that excel is a good tool to use for producing flow diagrams
if you dont have access to visio?

CLR

How do I use excel to create process flow diagrams?

View Toolbars Drawing, will expose a toolbar that will give numerous
options for "drawing" various shapes/items in Excel.......how you put them
together is up to you.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"BD1" wrote:

I've been told that excel is a good tool to use for producing flow diagrams
if you dont have access to visio?

iliace

How do I use excel to create process flow diagrams?

I would sooner go with Word or PowerPoint. Particularly in Office
2007, where flow diagramming process has been simplified 100-fold.

On Oct 19, 10:21 am, BD1 wrote:
I've been told that excel is a good tool to use for producing flow diagrams
if you dont have access to visio?

Gord Dibben

How do I use excel to create process flow diagrams?

In addition there is the InsertMap for a half dozen options.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP