-   -   how do i find an accidentally deleted file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/162135-how-do-i-find-accidentally-deleted-file.html)

mark1940

how do i find an accidentally deleted file?

Accidentally deleted the wrong Ecxel file. Can I find it? Is there a recycle
bin?

Stephen[_2_]

"mark1940" wrote in message
Accidentally deleted the wrong Ecxel file. Can I find it? Is there a
recycle
bin?

Nothing special for an Excel file - just the normal Windows recycle bin.

Stephen

JW[_2_]

how do i find an accidentally deleted file?

If you deleted it from your hard drive, it will most likely be in the
recycle bin. However, if you deleted if from a network drive or flash
drive, it will not appear in the RB.
mark1940 wrote:
Accidentally deleted the wrong Ecxel file. Can I find it? Is there a recycle
bin?

Robnific

how do i find an accidentally deleted file?

Try PC Inspector File Recovery at Download.com
& pray you did not save anything across this file :)