-   -   Pivot table help:calculated field based on previous consecutive va (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1621-pivot-table-help-calculated-field-based-previous-consecutive-va.html)

martin

Pivot table help:calculated field based on previous consecutive va

Hi,

I have a simple pivot table with products in rows and quaterly sales in
columns. I would like to see sales as quaterly change in sales based on
previous year quarter not the previous quarter.

I cannot seem to be able to figure how to do this but since this is so
obvious feature I must be overlooking something. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.