-   -   How do I change the Default directories in 2007 Word and Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/162039-how-do-i-change-default-directories-2007-word-excel.html)

Therogre

How do I change the Default directories in 2007 Word and Excel

I can not find where to change the directories. Can anyone help? thanks

Barb Reinhardt

How do I change the Default directories in 2007 Word and Excel

In 2003, it's under Tools - Options - General Tab. Don't know if 2007 is
similar.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Therogre" wrote:

I can not find where to change the directories. Can anyone help? thanks

Ron de Bruin

How do I change the Default directories in 2007 Word and Excel

In Excel 2007: Office ButtonExcel Options...Save

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Therogre" wrote:

I can not find where to change the directories. Can anyone help? thanks

Therogre

How do I change the Default directories in 2007 Word and Excel

The answer after yours worked just fine. Thanks for helping. Roger

"Therogre" wrote:

I can not find where to change the directories. Can anyone help? thanks

Therogre

How do I change the Default directories in 2007 Word and Excel

The answer worked just fine. Thanks for helping. Roger