-   -   Can I drag a validated cell down the column w/a different input/ro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/161989-can-i-drag-validated-cell-down-column-w-different-input-ro.html)

Rick

Can I drag a validated cell down the column w/a different input/ro

I have a validated cell on a worksheet that gets its data from the cell
immediately to its left. In my case cell "F15" gets its data from cell "E15".
My column has 99 more cells that I want to drag the validated cell down and
still get each newly validated cells data from the cell to its left. My
current formula is: =INDIRECT(E15). When I drag this cell, all of the newly
validated cells still get their data from "E15". I can't figure out what
punctuation to use and I can't do each cell one at a time because I need to
be able to re-drag the columns if I need to replace existing data on the
sheet. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Rick

Rick

Can I drag a validated cell down the column w/a different input/ro

Never mind! I am such a dope! It was working all along! I was just dragging
a cell that I had selected every time so the selected data kept repeating!
And this cost me a night's sleep!