-   -   copy range of cells from one workbook to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1618-copy-range-cells-one-workbook-another.html)

mitmeez

copy range of cells from one workbook to another

I have 2 workbooks. The 1st one is a list of individual names and numbers.
One row per individual. The 2nd is a "request for manual check" form.
Instead of retyping all that data is it possible to copy one line of data
into the second workbook to complete the check request form? There are only
3-4 fields that need to be completed on the form. I have about 100 employees
on the list and one form. Each employee needs his own request form.

Frank Kabel

Hi
try using vLOOKUP. See:

Regards