-   -   Formatting multiple spreadsheets using Autoshapes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/161752-formatting-multiple-spreadsheets-using-autoshapes.html)

Fuel Cells for the Future[_2_]

Formatting multiple spreadsheets using Autoshapes

Hello:

When I select multiple worksheets at once, and go into the Autoshapes
drop-down menu, everything in the drop down menu is greyed out. I want to
format multiple worksheets at once, with shapes - any suggestions?

Thanks,

Patricia

Bob I

Formatting multiple spreadsheets using Autoshapes

The shapes are objects, they aren't "in" the sheet.

Fuel Cells for the Future wrote:

Hello:

When I select multiple worksheets at once, and go into the Autoshapes
drop-down menu, everything in the drop down menu is greyed out. I want to
format multiple worksheets at once, with shapes - any suggestions?

Thanks,

Patricia

Gord Dibben

Formatting multiple spreadsheets using Autoshapes

Sub Add_Shapes_To_All()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
' For Each ws In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape(msoShapeCross, 504.75, 65.25, 104.25, 113.25). _
Select
Range("A1").Select
Next ws
End Sub