-   -   ??email excel sheet w Lotus notes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/161734-email-excel-sheet-w-lotus-notes.html)

Jaylin

??email excel sheet w Lotus notes

Just wondering if it is possible to email excel sheet with Lotus Notes,
instead of outlook express?
--
Thanks a million for your time and expert advice :-)
Jaylin

Bob I

??email excel sheet w Lotus notes

It's just an attachment. send it like any other file.

Jaylin wrote:

Just wondering if it is possible to email excel sheet with Lotus Notes,
instead of outlook express?

Jaylin

??email excel sheet w Lotus notes

Thanks very much for the advice.

I wonder how I can send it direction through the "Send" function in excel
application. The default mail program is Outlook Express. If I change it to
Lotus Notes, the Send function will not be available
--

Jaylin wrote:

Just wondering if it is possible to email excel sheet with Lotus Notes,
instead of outlook express?

Bob I

??email excel sheet w Lotus notes

That would be a problem with setting up Lotus notes. Perhaps if you ask
in their group they can tell you how to set it up to make itself
available to other applications like Outlook and Outlook Express does.