-   -   Formulas are right, does not total at the end. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/161515-formulas-right-does-not-total-end.html)

Limegirl

Formulas are right, does not total at the end.

Hi,

So I have a worksheet that I've worked with for months with no problem. All
of the sudden it is now neccesary to highlight the formula cell and press
enter for it to work the formula and come up with the right #.

I've never seen this before...hopfully somone out there has and knows how to
fix it.

Thanks

T. Valko

Formulas are right, does not total at the end.

Make sure calculation is set to automatic.

ToolsOptionsCalculation tabAutomatic

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP