-   -   How do I show duplicate Data only? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/161464-how-do-i-show-duplicate-data-only.html)

Jchambers

How do I show duplicate Data only?

I am trying to find a way to show duplicate data with multiple variations of
data. I would like to know if there is a fuction i can set up for this or a
macro that would accomplish this task.

Duke Carey

How do I show duplicate Data only?

You may be able to use condifitonal formatting

Look at

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Duplicates.aspx

"jchambers" wrote:

I am trying to find a way to show duplicate data with multiple variations of
data. I would like to know if there is a fuction i can set up for this or a
macro that would accomplish this task.

Jchambers

How do I show duplicate Data only?

I am dealing with multiple columns and data. The conditional formating works
well with one column. One column I am using has multiples of data. I am
trying to run this off of four to five columns at once. I have not been able
to get it to work with more than one column. I may not have the formula
correct. Any help would be

"jchambers" wrote:

I am trying to find a way to show duplicate data with multiple variations of
data. I would like to know if there is a fuction i can set up for this or a
macro that would accomplish this task.

Pete_UK

How do I show duplicate Data only?

Post a copy of your formula, then we'll be able to comment on it. It
might be that you set it up with relative cell references, so that it
doesn't copy across to other columns well.

Pete

"jchambers" wrote:

I am trying to find a way to show duplicate data with multiple variations of
data. I would like to know if there is a fuction i can set up for this or a
macro that would accomplish this task.- Hide quoted text -

Jchambers

How do I show duplicate Data only?

Is it possible to create a formula using conditional formating that will
compare multiple columns for duplicates? (Ex. column A has the date, B has a
product, C has an account number, D has emplyee info.) I am trying to be able
to reference all at once to find duplicate products on accounts for the same
date and employee.